Thursday, July 10, 2008

Attention All Eat-Clean Diet Body Makeover Challenge Participants

Due to confusion with the initial rules set out for The Eat-Clean Diet Body Makeover Challenge there has been a change to the entry page.

*If you have already entered the contest via email you will need to reenter using this official entry form*

Please read the entry form thoroughly.

I apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to receiving your entries.

For the official entry form and rules and regulations please click here.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed it said that you must be a resident of the US but then it said except Florida. Does that mean that residents of Florida are ineligible to join the contest? I was going to enter but I live in Florida. I thought I would check first. Thanks

Anonymous said...

I live in Florida also, I emailed Eat Clean team and they said the from their understanding Florida residents are excluded from sweepstakes, however the makeover challenge is not a sweepstakes...but they are checking with their legal team.....keep your fingers crossed!