Friday, September 21, 2007

Mexican Moments


Hello my fellow Clean Eaters!

I am writing to you from sunny Acapulco, Mexico. I am here to judge a fitness competition. It has been nice to take a few days off from the impending fall greeting us up in Toronto and soak up the sun.

It has been busy busy at home with the debut of the EAT-CLEAN DIET COOKBOOK. I am so excited to bring this to you. It was hot off the press last week and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. It will be in stores by the 25th of September so keep an eye out. If you just can't wait please order it by calling 1-866-837-6032.

Anyways folks I'll be back in the country soon! Look out for me in Miami next weekend when Jennifer Nicole Lee and I will be kicking your butt at her annual Bikini Boot Camp. I'll also be making a few TV appearances in the Florida area. Check my Website for more information.

I'm going to go enjoy a delicious Mexican-style omelet before I head back in for a weekend full of judging! Be sure to take some time to enjoy your weekend, too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just recently purchased your book and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Now I am off to purchase the cookbook!

Alexandra
--------------
www.cafepress.com/sarobey