Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Here's to Eat Clean Success!


 

Good morning Everyone!

 

Those of you who subscribe to the weekly Eat-Clean Diet newsletter  know that the 2009 Body Makeover Challenge has just begun. Are you taking part this year? You could win $3000 and a trip to Toronto, Ontario for your own spread in Oxygen, and dinner with me! All of the details can be found here!

 

Last year’s winner, Melanie Nevins has a truly inspiring story. My team has posted a series of interviews with Melanie that I conducted at her Oxygen photo shoot. Melanie shares how The Eat-Clean Diet helped her save her life, her marriage and her personality. You can see the videos here: http://www.eatcleandiet.com/makeoverchallenge/melanienevins/.

 

I’ve received a number of inspiring stories over my Facebook and Twitter accounts. I’d love for you to send them into www.EatCleanDiet.com. If you have a testimonial about how The Eat-Clean Diet has changed your life, or how it is helping you change your life, send your story here: http://eatcleandiet.com/community/send_a_letter_to_tosca.aspx. If you have a success story you’d like to share, send it here.

 

Let’s continue to inspire each other by achieving and surpassing our training and Eat-Clean Diet goals!

 

Cheers,

Tosca Reno 

7 comments:

Trish said...

I am , I am determined to make a difference this year all the way, and not for the contest, though I am planning on entering, but for me, my family and the long life I want to live healthy, fit and happy.

Anonymous said...

Shoot, I'm in. Going to the gym today to get a member pass.

miss.ann said...

I have been clean eating only since Saturday and have already lost 3 pounds. I am all for change this year. I am so signing up.

Glimpse of My World said...

I started the eat clean diet on Friday, i have lost 4 lbs and am NOT hungry- I have read your book front to back and have in my briefcase nearby in case I need. I have 40 lbs to lose - I believe your book is amazing and refreshing. I look forward to sharing the new me in months to come! Thanks!

Glimpse of My World said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Glimpse of My World said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I tried to fill out the form to start, but for some reason it is requiring to put both my start and finish information. Help!! I am new at this, but am so excited to get in this competition. Thank You!!