Friday, February 22, 2008

I Got Over My Nerves...

Once I finally put down my computer and took a few moments of peaceful calm it was time to tape the show. There was a live audience, which was very exciting. It helped me stay fired up.  


I was on a panel of guest experts discussing how to maximize your assets.  The show is (creatively) called “Maximizing Your Assets.”  I don’t know when it airs but I will post the date well in advance as soon as the show lets me know.  

It was fun and exhausting.  I hit the Clean Eating message home with Montel. He and I did a segment where we discussed clean and ugly foods. He threw doughnuts around the room and then ate dry oatmeal out of his hand.  We tossed around apples and eggs, too.  Then we did a training segment for the butt doing lunges with weights and reverse crunches for lower abs (my favorite).

I won't give away the entire thing! I hope you can catch it when it airs. 

Have an excellent weekend Clean Eaters!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am excited! I just spent an over-indulgent evening with two of my best girlfriends last night. This morning, we were talking about our current fitness regimens of regular exercising and journaling everything we eat. Still there is room for improvement! I mentioned that I was thinking about taking on the eating clean lifestyle which my ultra healthy, personal trainer sister mentioned to me earlier this week and my one friend jumped up with excitement. That is one she had been debating over. We are partners in health, so we decided this morning on our drive home to take on this new lifestyle together! I am SO excited to start tomorrow! I will rush out to buy the book first thing tomorrow morning and dive into the recipe's index to make my grocery list!

I am a mother of three beautiful boys (aged 4 1/2, 2 1/2, and 8 months)! I have attained my weight loss goals four times now, starting 6 years ago when I prepared my body for my child-bearing years. Now I look forward to attaining that next level of fitness in my lifestyle with your eating and exercising guidelines.

I will check in with your blog often and update you every now and again with my successes!

Many thanks (in advance) for this excellent system!

Inge

Sarah said...

Tosca,
I am so excited and am anxiously awaiting your books that I have ordered! I am getting on the eating clean board. I have a weightloss goal and I just know you will help with all the great material and inspiration! I am already a fan! Sarah

Tosca Reno said...

Welcome to the Eat-Clean world. I am so glad you have joined me on the journey to optimal health through clean food. I look forward to hearing of your successes.

Tosca Reno said...

Welcome to the Eat-Clean world. I am so glad you have joined me on the journey to optimal health through clean food. I look forward to hearing of your successes.

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read this blog. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.