Thursday, February 28, 2008

Last Night...

Good Thursday afternoon everyone. I have a few moments here having just arrived in Columbus, Ohio. I wanted to fill all of you in on the book signing last night at Bobbi Brown's studio in Montclair, New Jersey.


First of all, a big thanks to everyone who came out to the event. It was well-attended and still had that cozy vibe. Bobbi's team prepared a couple of recipes from the Eat-Clean Diet Cookbook, including hummus, chili and pomegranate fizz. Everyone got to have a taste! We had a great round-table styled seminar and chatted away about everything clean eating. Then we had a book signing.

I met a ton of enthusiastic people, including one little girl named Madison who told me she had Eat-Clean Hummus for lunch and porridge for breakfast every morning because "my mommy told me it's good for me." How cute. Shows how much of an impact parents have on their children.

I also met a beautiful lady in her 60s named Rosemarie. She was glowing from the inside out. She's proof that a healthy diet makes all the difference at any age.

It was my great pleasure to also make the acquaintance of a number of people who had not only lost 50 pounds or more, they had also given up meds they had been taking for years! Amazing!
I never grow tired of hearing the successes of those following the Eat-Clean "Live It."
Of course, I was thrilled to check out all of Bobbi's new colors for spring hot off the Fashion Week runways. Beautiful!

After the seminar my husband and I joined Bobbi and her husband, and family for a sumptuous clean meal at their gorgeous period home. It was a great night!

If I missed you last night, perhaps I can meet you today. I will be holding a seminar and book signing at the Newark Public Library in Newark, Ohio at 6pm. See you there!

1 comment:

Stef said...

So excited to stop by and see you Friday at the Arnold! =)