Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Victoria Day Canadians!

This is all belated, course.


How did you spend the long weekend?

Well, where I was it was cold and rainy most of the weekend. Luckily, I had all of my girls home. We went shopping in Yorkville on Saturday and had a barbeque on Sunday to celebrate my husband's birthday. He doesn't like his birthday to be recognized, but I couldn't resist.

I made grilled chicken, filet mignon, salmon skewers, quinoa salad, corn on the cob, Greek salad, hummus, mixed greens, and roasted potatoes. We had quite the spread for 18 of us. It was delicious. And we finished off the meal with Tofu Chocolate Mousse... my favorite... and mixed berries. Yummy! It's too bad I was barbecuing in the rain.

Anyway, it was a fairly relaxing weekend with everyone around.

Now, I am gearing up for a busy week. My birthday is on Thursday and I have a couple of deadlines to meet before then. Phewf!!

Have a great day everyone! Keep it tight!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well then happy birthday to you too!! Hope you have another great time minus the rain :)...tami

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated to Hubby ;)