Thursday, November 4, 2010

Corpus Christi is Calling!

Friday, November 5th holds a slew of activities in Corpus Christi, Texas. We are getting more and more excited for the Journey to Health event happening on Saturday.

Here's what I'll be up to on Friday:

1. Catch me after 6am CDT on Channel 3's News First Edition 5.

2. Listen live on 107.3 KAJE-FM with host Ben McKee at 9am CDT.

3. Join me for an nutrition seminar and book signing from 4pm-6pm CDT at Gold's Gym South Staples (6643 South Staples Street Corpus Christi, TX).

You can learn more by checking out my events schedule.

Here's an appearance I did this morning on Great Day San Antonio:


Can't wait to meet you!
-Tosca

3 comments:

Julia said...

That segment looked so much fun OMG your one armed press up I dream of being able to do that. Wow

Anonymous said...

This was a great video. I loved the energy. I think Tosca should wear the short shorts though as the workout pants she's wearing mayke her legs look skinny instead of strong and fit.
I wish, in my dreams, that I could do regular pushups effectively never mind one arm pushups. WTG TOSCA!!! My role model.

Helen

Anonymous said...

nice one arm pushups girl!