Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What's On Tap for Wednesday



This morning was a blast on CHUM FM's Roger, Darren and Marilyn Show. I hope you were able to catch it. If not, I have a busy busy day coming up tomorrow and I certainly hope you can join me for all of these exciting events:

1. Marilyn Denis - Canadian media powerhouse, Marilyn Denis, has just debuted her new show airing on CTV weekdays at 10am. I am thrilled to be one of her 1st guests. Not in Canada? No problem. Watch live online at 10am EST tomorrow morning wherever you are!

2. Indigo Book Signing - Join me tomorrow evening at 7pm at Indigo Yorkdale for a meet and greet and signing for New York Times Bestseller Your Best Body Now.

For more information on these or any events please visit my events page.

-Tosca

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Shoot, I missed listening to you...will PVR Marilyn tomorrow! Yorkdale's only 30 min away...sigh, if only four children's evening plans didn't interrupt a perfectly awesome opportunity! Good luck, Tosca and drive safely in the snow.

You are amazing...I'm on my own journey and I've got pictures of you not only by my bed for inspiration, but also in my notebook...not only the body I'd love to work towards but also your outfits are my reward at the end of it (simple jeans and pink tank, but you rock it!).

jasonbob said...

stone island hoodie
air jordan
supreme clothing
canada goose outlet
pandora
balenciaga
yeezy 700
kd shoes
pandora bracelet
yeezy