Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Will I Be On Your Radio Thursday Morning?

Tomorrow I have a satellite radio tour. See if I am hitting your airwaves:

Gainesville/Ocala, Florida: 7:35am-7:44am EST 96.7FM with Larry Whitler LISTEN LIVE


Columbus, Ohio: 7:50am-7:59am EST 1490AM with Dan & Mike


Green Bay, WI: 8:50am-8:59am EST AM 1600 WRPN with Jason & Team LISTEN LIVE


National Internet Radio: 9:00am-9:09am EST KJAG Radio with Jiggy Jaguar Radio Show LISTEN LIVE


Corpus Christi, Texas: 9:10am-9:19am EST KCTA AM 1030 with David


Raleigh, North Carolina: 9:30am-9:39am EST WCBQ-AM 1340 with Dr. Alvin Augustus Jones


Phoeniz, Arizona: 9:50am-9:59am EST KWKM-FM Power 95.7 with Jean Barton LISTEN LIVE


Albuquerque, New Mexico: 10:20am-10:29am EST KWYK-FM 94.9 with Dana Childs


Colorado Springs, Colorado: 11:05am-11:14am EST KCMN-AM 1530 with Tron Simpson LISTEN LIVE


National: 12:00pm-12:20pm EST Frankie Boyer Show LISTEN LIVE











15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noop, cause I'm in Norway..

Translated and published you and ECD a my blog today!

Anonymous said...

http://myweightinwriting.blogspot.com

Hiya I've just started my own blog and I just wanted too get it know too people, i dont want too be spamming your page...

by the way your in amazing shape i'd love it if you took a look at my blog and give me tips maybe when a week or two into it thanks

x

Jayne said...

It's hard losing weight if you already do a hard working job as well

eye lift said...

I heard the show which was broadcast from radio. It was really good tour of yours.

Email databases said...

This site helped me out alot for burning my calories to half.. CHEERS...

Emaildatabases for sale

Fast Loss Weight said...

Your Awesome Tosca, you inspire you so much you wouldn't believe. I subscribe to oxygen magazine because of you and your husband writes great articles. Keep up the great work!

mydietpost said...

Hi, I'm new reader to eatcleandiet.blogspot.com and thought I'de say hello ! I am a marketing guy ilike yor blog is relevint to my site if you like ican put your link to my sites

prasouda diet said...

Very cool theme

yello said...

I heard the show which was broadcast from radio. It was really good tour of yours.

gulfdice said...

bypassdiet.com
provides diet, nutrition, and health solutions. Use our free tips, healthy recipes, and customized weight loss programs to meet your dieting goals today"

weight loss programs said...

Every one wants to be slim, fit & healthy. These are best ways to be fit. Daily exercise will help out to gain weight in proper fitness.

Anonymous said...

This blog is really a great source of information for me. Thank you for giving me such important information.

FOR BEST INFORMATION ABOUT BEST DIET PLANS.

Unknown said...

Your blogs and information attracts me to come back again n again.
this ketone side effect

Anonymous said...

This is an informative blog by which I have got that info which I really wanted to get.
Why Natural Garcinia Cambogia Works

jasonbob said...

pandora bracelet
curry 7 shoes
longchamp handbags
lebron 16
kd13
nike react
supreme hoodie
curry shoes
pandora charms
supreme