Friday, January 25, 2008

Eat Clean Diet Seminars

On Wednesday evening of this week I held a seminar in Alton, Ontario at the beautiful Millcroft Inn. Having only been in this area for about 4 years now I am still learning about the lovely little spots in this neck of the woods. The Millcroft Inn is definitely a hidden gem tucked in behind the trees and set next to Shaw's Creek. 


The ladies of Booklore, an independent book store in Orangeville, Ontario, put together a wonderful evening based around the Eat-Clean Diet series. The room was full of people eager to learn about health and fitness. Apparently there was even a waiting list, as the tickets were sold out. All of the proceeds went to the Orangeville community project "Building Dreams Together". We talked for over an hour in a very informal manner of "q & a". 

This is by far the best part of my job. I love connecting with people and seeing how this plan has made a difference in their lives. I am always researching and learning new things to share the most up-to-date information with you and your family members. I love what I do, and do what I love. 

I hope that through the experience of eating well you can find a person inside of you that has been waiting to get out for years and years. What's hidden behind layers of fat and unhealthy eating and years of burying your self esteem is a person who loves life and lives for every moment. Find that person today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tosca
Have you any plans of doing some Eat Clean Diet Seminars here in Canada? I would love a get away weekend in a place such as the Millcroft Inn and take in a workshop.
Jan

Jeannine Jonas said...

Would love to attend an Eat Clean seminar. Any possibilities of doing one in Oklahoma or Texas?

Jeannine

Shannon said...

Hi Tosca,

I hope you plan a trip to New England!

Off-topic: I'd like to do the Body Makeover Challenge you've written about in the March issue of Oxygen. Is there a deadline date for sending in our photos? When will winners be picked?

Thanks, Tosca :)