Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's Here!!

Hi Clean Eaters,

I've been keeping super busy this week with work, photoshoots and moving kids etc etc. Today we're on one last family adventure ziplining, repelling and rock climbing!!

I know many of you have been eagerly awaiting my new cookbook, Tosca Reno's Eat Clean Cookbook. It is printing as I type! You can now preview the book and pre-order it by visiting the news section of my website!

Also, you all asked for it, so I put it together - The Eat-Clean Diet Companion  - a 365 day journal to help you keep track of your Eat-Clean meals. We've been working on it for months and I know you'll all find it an invaluable tool for following The Eat-Clean Diet. You can also preview that book by following the link in the news section of my website!


Enjoy!
TR

9 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

HOORAY!

Unknown said...

I cannot wait to pick both books up. Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tosca~
There were a few nutritional questions asked in previous blogs will you be answering them?

Also, I saw from the the event calendar you are attending the WBFF in Sept. Will you be there morning and evening? Will you have your own event booth? Or will you be attending to watching the show?

Thank You!

Sarah Hodgkinson said...

Wheee!
I can't wait to get my mitts on the new books. I have them pre-ordered at my local bookstore.
Keep doin' what you're doin' so we can keep doin' what we're doin'...but with more zip!

Knots in time said...

I can't wait for the new books. Thanks for your inspiration Tosca. You rock!

Helen

kellybelly said...

Hooray!! I love love love the fact that you added a journal. As you know, i'm terrible at journalling. I'm trying my best to blog as often as possible.

Craig does his third tri, and i'm doing my first on September 13th. Yikes!!

You rock Sista!

Kelly Newell

Erik Deckers said...

Hi Tosca,

My wife picked up your book a few weeks ago, and then the recipe book two days later, and she has got the entire family eating clean. After I'd been on the plan for a few weeks, I decided to write about it in my humor column. You can read about it here if you're interested.


Erik
Indianapolis

Unknown said...

I've been waiting...patiently...I swear... YAY!!!

Philippa Gelinas said...

I got it!!!! Your new book arrived in the mail today!!!!!
Can't wait to sit down and have a read :-)