Friday, May 7, 2010

Rainy Days at the Office

It may be a rainy day here in Mississauga, but it's a perfect day for work. After yet another week of busy travels (Chicago and back and then Arkansas and back) I finally had a day to firmly plant my tush on my chair and focus! My team and I had an incredible meeting this morning. We started off with an inspirational rendition of "Don't Stop Believing" before transitioning into an extremely productive brainstorming session. Every member of the team had amazing ideas. I can't wait to put them into action.

Now I'm busily typing away at my "Raise the Bar" column for Oxygen magazine. It's all about getting real based on an email I received from a reader that I feel compelled to answer. I can't divulge anymore than that, but it will be an interesting read.

I am so glad you liked my post about training in a pinch. I'm always searching for the perfect Eat-Clean Diet cooler, but I have yet to find it. I really would like to offer this product especially since you're asking for it. The one in the pictures from the previous post is from Lug. It's actually not even a real cooler, but I modified. I'll keep searching!!

In the meantime, Happy Friday.

I'll be speaking and signing books tomorrow at the Peterborough Wellness Expo. I hope to meet some of you there!

And Happy Mother's Day Weekend. I don't know what my kids have up their sleeves, but I really hope it involves a sleep in! Be good to the one you've got...

Much Love,
Tosca

4 comments:

Brightcetera said...

It was raining down here in Windsor today as well. Good day for working. :)

I'm looking forward to reading the column you're working on about *getting real*.

I'm at about 95% when it comes to Clean Eating. I still eat butter (only 1 pat at a time for veggies) cream in my tea when I drink Pekoe and I do eat Splenda. I also eat 2% plain Greek yogurt.
But all the rest of my diet is Clean. There isn't anything in my cupboards, pantry, fridge or freezer that I can't eat other than the above foods.
I wish everyone could see how easy it is to lose weight when you eat clean and get rid of all the processed *crackfood*.

Are you ever going to make it down to Windsor for book signings, Tosca?

Me said...

Hi Tosca,
I am a Canadian living in Arkansas. What in the world were you doing in our neck of the woods?

In regard to the cooler, sourcing and developing products is what I do for a living. I might be able to help you find and/or develop something that would marry well with the Eat Clean lifestyle.

Anyway, looking forward to the next edition of Oxygen and your column which is always honest and real. Eating clean has changed my life. I am so grateful.

Trying to keep it tight,
Beth

Unknown said...

Hi Tosca! My colleague handed me an Oxygen copy and I think I saw your column there. I wasn't able to read it 'coz I was in a hurry to get out of the office because of the monthly building maintenance (NYC is where our office is located, by the way), but I'll try to borrow it tomorrow. The commercial cleaning (NY) guys did a pretty good job in removing dusts in every corner. Do you have a twitter account, so I could follow you? Thanks!

Jordan said...

Hi Tosca, I am a Canadian living in Arkansas. What in the world were you doing in our neck of the woods? In regard to the cooler, sourcing and developing products is what I do for a living. I might be able to help you find and/or develop something that would marry well with the Eat Clean lifestyle. Anyway, looking forward to the next edition of Oxygen and your column which is always honest and real. Eating clean has changed my life. I am so grateful. Trying to keep it tight, Beth