Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Can-Fit-Pro

Can-Fit-Pro was an experience and a half! What an amazing time we all had at this one-of-a-kind weekend. On Friday my team worked hard to introduce as many people as possible to the concept of eating clean. They answered tons of questions and got a lot of people started on their way to a new, healthy lifestyle.

On Saturday we hit the ground running! My husband, Robert Kennedy, gave a very well-attended talk in the morning about making it into Oxygen magazine. Since this was Can-Fit-Pro, a majority of the attendees, were in excellent shape and are ready to take their physqiues to the pages of the magazine. He wouldn't let me hear him speak, but I heard it was great.

I spoke just after him focusing on motivation... something we all need more of! I opened with the famous quote from Alexander Graham Bell "When one door closes another opens, but we often look so long and so hard at the closed door we don't see the new ones which open for us." Later on I quoted Zig Ziglar, the motivational guru, who said "People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily!" These simple mantras in your head can keep your on track to your goals, whatever they may be. Don't be afraid to start now. Make a plan and go!

After that I headed over to my booth where I signed books for 5 hours straight. Thank goodness I had my very kind team members bringing me smoothies and coffees. It was not my best clean eating day, but I so enjoy hearing all of the stories and meeting my amazing fans that I couldn't help myself.

Here are a few photos from the event. It was such a great experience & I can't wait until next year!

We had a very long line at our booth that kept me & my team busy all day!


Snapping a pic with 2 very special ladies! Thanks for coming to see me again this year.


Staying busy behind the booth in our Eat-Clean Diet t-shirts!


Getting cheeky with 2 very dedicated fans who traveled all the way from San Diego for the day! Even their husbands stopped by for a hello. Thank you!


Just a few of my teammates, and also my daughters, Rachel, Kelsey-Lynn & Chelsea, posing with me & Bob. Here's to another successful year!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks Tosca for giving us a recap of the event. As you said, it's very motivational. Wish I could have been there to experience it. When might we be able to purchase one of your awesome shirts? it would be a great motivation to me to proudly wear it.
Thanks again
-Lisa

Anonymous said...

TFS! You're my motivation, been for years now..!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Wrote about you and Oxygen in my Blog today! Spreading the word in Norway!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again so much for the photo this weekend Tosca! It was great to meet you. YOU are one of my motivators! :)

sumoffood said...

wish I could have been there too. any chance it will be held on the west coast?????

Anonymous said...

Hi Tosca---what a wonderful women you are!!! I love this lifestyle!! Thank you for all the inspiration and to your husband for Oxygen and Clean Eating Magazine. I would be lost without them. I really would like to purchase a clean eating t-shirt, I looked on the site but they aren't there. If you could send me the info I would love to get one. Thank you again from a huge fan in PA.

Liz said...

Tosca,
I just read your candid "Raise the Bar" article in the September Oxygen issue. You inspire us just as your family inspires you. We can't control what live throws at as but we can control our attitude. You do that beautifully. Thanks Tosca!

Kathy Smart said...

Tosca!
I loved meeting you at CAn Fit Pro! You sparkled and glow with health!
Thank you for being such an inspiration to us all!
Thank you!
xo

Unknown said...

Tosca, I also just read your September column. It was very moving, and it means a lot as a reader to see you are a real person. Glad you had a good time at Can-Fit!