Friday, March 5, 2010

Arnold Arnold Arnold

Day 1 of the Arnold is done! And what a day it was! I started off the morning with 2 interviews at Good Day Columbus and at Ohio State University's Writers Talk. The latter was at the beautiful Ohio Statehouse. I'm so glad I got to see it and learn a little bit about Ohio's history.

After that I had a quick bite to eat and it was off to a long day at the Arnold Expo. I was on the booth for a very long time signing books, taking photos and hearing tons and tons of stories. Thank you so for coming out to the event. We've all traveled a long way and it's so fabulous to meet all of you. It's an event dedicated to health & fitness... I love it!

Please stop by tomorrow if you can. Bring your before & after photos and your success stories. We have a "video confessional" set up where you can share your journey for us to post on the website to encourage others. For example, today I met a young mom juggling 2 of her 4 kids you has lost 43 pounds! Amazing! I want to hear more. Come and see me. Use the MuscleMag banner as your beacon. We're right next door.

Have a great night! I'm resting before our big company dinner... See you tomorrow.

7 comments:

VeggieGirl said...

You're in my state!! :)

Summergirl said...

I'm so happy that I got to meet you yesterday. You're so beautiful and have such a fantastic personality. Wow, it was so worth my trip to Columbus just to see you. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

TheFitnessFreak said...

Oh I wish I could be there! Glad you're enjoying yourself : )

Anonymous said...

Heya


You will not believe what I just found! [url=http://www.foolioo.com]Foolioo.com[/url] makes [url=http://www.foolioo.com]free[/url] custom website for free. Yep! That's right, FREE!
Never figured out it'd be so easy to get a free website and I really had to tell you guys.



So if you're looking for a free website, give these guys a try.



Bye

morello said...

I wish I could be there too! hmm....

easy diet blog

Fat Bastard said...

This is a matter of life and death. Every year over 1 million innocent Americans die as a result of medical blunders. Each year over 2 million Americans contract a hospital acquired infection and 70K will die.

Please visit my blog Medical Holocaust and pass it onto others. People are DYING!

http://medicalholocaust.blogspot.com/

US health care is is the leading cause of death and injury. Please help stop it.

Thank you, CG Brady AKA Fat Bastard.

penisenlargement4male said...

It is best to participate in a contest for among the best blogs on the web. I'll recommend this website!
Vigrx, Vimax Pills Enhance VigRX Plus metropathies Male Extra Amp Do Vimax pills really work mastoidal
More Info:
Penis Enlargement|Penis Enlargement Pills|Vimax Pills|Male Extra Pills |VigRX Plus