Friday, March 5, 2010

Arnold Arnold Arnold

Day 1 of the Arnold is done! And what a day it was! I started off the morning with 2 interviews at Good Day Columbus and at Ohio State University's Writers Talk. The latter was at the beautiful Ohio Statehouse. I'm so glad I got to see it and learn a little bit about Ohio's history.

After that I had a quick bite to eat and it was off to a long day at the Arnold Expo. I was on the booth for a very long time signing books, taking photos and hearing tons and tons of stories. Thank you so for coming out to the event. We've all traveled a long way and it's so fabulous to meet all of you. It's an event dedicated to health & fitness... I love it!

Please stop by tomorrow if you can. Bring your before & after photos and your success stories. We have a "video confessional" set up where you can share your journey for us to post on the website to encourage others. For example, today I met a young mom juggling 2 of her 4 kids you has lost 43 pounds! Amazing! I want to hear more. Come and see me. Use the MuscleMag banner as your beacon. We're right next door.

Have a great night! I'm resting before our big company dinner... See you tomorrow.

5 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

You're in my state!! :)

Summergirl said...

I'm so happy that I got to meet you yesterday. You're so beautiful and have such a fantastic personality. Wow, it was so worth my trip to Columbus just to see you. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

TheFitnessFreak said...

Oh I wish I could be there! Glad you're enjoying yourself : )

Anonymous said...

Heya


You will not believe what I just found! [url=http://www.foolioo.com]Foolioo.com[/url] makes [url=http://www.foolioo.com]free[/url] custom website for free. Yep! That's right, FREE!
Never figured out it'd be so easy to get a free website and I really had to tell you guys.



So if you're looking for a free website, give these guys a try.



Bye

Jack Donovan said...

I wish I could be there too! hmm....

easy diet blog