Tuesday, March 23, 2010

So Much Blogging & So Little Time

We have safely arrived back in Canada after a relaxing jaunt to Jamaica. I am happy to be home, but swamped with tons of emails, laundry, and more packing to do. Why more packing? That's because my husband and I leave tomorrow for ten days in England. Very little turn around for me and my healing bug bites. Ouch! This jaunt across the Atlantic certainly does not involve anymore relaxation time. It will be all work work work and very little play! I will be keeping you posted as I am away. I think the weather is forecasting rain. Any British clean eaters who want to fill me in on what to pack? I'm always so bad at that part of travel. Pics of Jamaica will be coming soon!
-Tosca

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Tosca, I am jus came back from London..be ready for rain..and one day to wear light jacket another you might need a coat:)
Ruta

Anonymous said...

make sure you bring a coat that is long...if the wind hits your bum bum, you will freeze! One long heavy wool coat and one lighter one. Have as much fun as possible!
Heidi

Julia said...

Hi Tosca, Oh how exciting are you doing any appearences ?? I'm in London and today the weather was lovely, bright and summy light jacket compact unbrella in bag weather. Hope it stays nice for you. Julia

Alexandra said...

Hi Tosca,
It's nice in London today, but you never know when it's going to start raining - so bring an umbrella! Are you making any appearances?

Anonymous said...

Hi Tosca,
Is there goona be another eat clean body make over challenge for 2010

Susan said...

Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. Wondering where to go in 2019? Things to do has ranked as the best include a remote, idyllic island, the design capital ...