Tuesday, March 9, 2010

THE Arnold Recap

The Arnold Sports Expo 2010 is officially over and I am returning home with a full heart and a pocketful of memories. I want to thank all YOU for making the effort and coming out to see me in Columbus, Ohio. You stood in line for hours for three days straight! That’s dedication! I am impressed. Even better, when I put out a request for you to bring me your stories, your photos, your tattered books and your hits and misses – YOU DID! There were so many moving moments courtesy of you that I found myself working hard not to have a good cry at times. Wow!

My Eat Clean team who ran the Tosca Reno/Eat Clean Diet booth saw firsthand how important spreading the Eat Clean word is. Amanda captured your stories on film so we can share them with everyone who needs inspiration - hey we all do! Look for them on www.eatcleandiet.com soon. Cali, Stephanie, Marilyn, Rachel, Chelsea and Vinita talked first hand with our thousands of visitors helping them make purchases of books, photos, magazines, aprons, tanks and T-shirts. If you couldn’t make it to the Arnold get your own hot items at www.toscareno.com on my store page later this month.

In the meantime enjoy the photos. It’s a chance for you to review the fun we had and to consider yourself invited for Arnold 2011.

Keep it tight!
Your Sister in Iron,
Tosca Reno

p.s. If you missed me on Good Day Columbus making yummy fajitas from my latest cookbook (Tosca Reno's Eat Clean Cookbook) check it out here!

Our fabulous booth:


Most of my fabulous team:


With Ms. Jenny H:

I love Love LOVE meeting fans (photo courtesy of Gordon Smith):

Demoing at Oxygen:


At our RKP company dinner on Friday night with my daughter, Rachel, and photographer extraordinaire, Paul Buceta:


Another successful day with Robert and Stacy K & Diane Hart of Oxygen:


Excited to meet the Hulk himself, Mr. Lou Ferrigno, who kindly posed with us:


I felt like this by the end of the weekend hehe (p.s. isn't it funny how reflective Bob's jacket is):

8 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

FABULOUS!!

Anonymous said...

It was great to meet you too. I am going to be posting my pics of you on my blog and it should be up in a day or two. Running a series on the Arnold! Hope you are relaxing now. What a crazy weekend.

Cara said...

I just found your blog and I am so excited!! I absolutely love Oxygen and you and everything you stand for! I am a 23 year old women who is just beginning this journey to lifelong health. I have always been active. I played basketball in college, so I never had to worry about (or so I thought) trying to be healthy. I got married last April and I refuse to allow myself to gain one more pound (5 lbs in the first year). I refuse to be a statistic. I see the benefits of living a healthy lifestyle and want to live life to the fullest. I want to be the best me I can be. I am a children's psychotherapist and find myself constantly reviewing the stages of changes in a technique called Motivational Interviewing. I have applied these principals to my own life. I named my new blog Stages of Changes. I am sitting here eating my Brown Rice Meatloaf from your Eating Clean Cookbook, with a side of brussel sprouts! (Yes it is late, but I just got home from work). Then I will be going to hop on my elliptical! Thank you for being such a wonderful inspiration! You have it right and I love that! Holistic wellness. P.S. I am getting ready to open a nutrition/health food store! I can't wait!

WendyD said...

Fabulous post Tosca, I was drinking in all your words and the amazing pictures. I want to order every single color of tank!!! I wish I could have been at the Arnold and think I really must make it next year. Thanks for all you do. You look fabulous!!

Amanda said...

I want my tshirt now!!

Patty said...

Looks like you all had a great time, but most people would if they met the Hulk :)

Unknown said...

How can I get a shirt??

Cindy said...

I always enjoy meeting everyone. So inspirational.