Wednesday, June 30, 2010

02 Photoshoot & Radio Links

Yesterday I had an excellent photo shoot for Oxygen Magazine with Paul Buceta and co.

We had an great time listening to a playlist created by my daughter, Kelsey-Lynn... lots of Beatles! Things got a little crazy & me and Oxygen editor-in-chief, Stacey Kennedy, went for a spin around the dance floor.

We did lots of casual shots, workout shots, cover tries, lifestyle & author photos and attempted the hardest thing ever... photographing the stages of a 1-armed push up.

We noshed on Swiss Chalet for lunch (1/4 chicken with rice and veggies) and downed lots of coffee to keep our energy up!

I love my tousled look care of Val. This is a favorite and I want to learn how to do it on my own.

Check out the pics below.

While your at it listen to this interview from Beyond the Diet and this one from Fit Talk with Shari Fitness... Enjoy!

Keeping things interesting. Insiders Tip: wearing heels during shots makes your legs look more defined.


My daughters, Kelsey-Lynn & Chelsea, who helped out at the shoot yesterday.


When you love what you do you you never work a day in your life! Thanks for making it such a fun day everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done !
figure competition diet

Anonymous said...

Photo Shoot....how fun!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Photo Shoot....how fun!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thаnk you, I've just been looking for information approximately this topic for a long time and yours is the greatest I have found out so far. But, what about the conclusion? Are you sure in regards to the source?

Also visit my weblog: coffee pure cleanse side effects