Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Latest Updates

Well, my absence from the blog just means I have busy busy busy working away on a bunch of different things. This post serves to update you on the latest happenings in the world of the Eat-Clean Diet and me too! Here's what's up:

1. There are still a few days left to sign up for the No Gym, No Problem contest. Enter by June 20th to win a feature in the Eat-Clean Diet Newsletter and a signed copy of the Eat-Clean Diet Recharged.

2. Check out More Magazine's 17 Healthy Grilling Recipes featuring 8 recipes from us!

3. Meet eatcleandiet.com's featured success story Brenda McKinney! What an inspiration!

4. If you haven't yet please consider joining me and my team to support Team Diabetes during the Toronto Marathon... learn more here.

5. There are less than 2 weeks left until the Iron Goddess Triathlon in Michigan. Anyone out there doing the race?

I'll be back soon (I promise it won't be a week) with more pics, posts and fun!

Tosca

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://garciniacambogiaselectz.weebly.com]
garcinia cambogia diabetes[/url] is the rout obese blazing wrest nearby in vend these days a days. Bow to upto 10 kg in 1 month. garcinia cambogia select