Friday, September 24, 2010

Then & Now: The Differences Your Best Body Will Have

It's amazing how small changes can make a big difference in your life. Here are 5 things to look forward to once you begin creating Your Best Body Now:

1. Then I drank tons of soda each day... Now I am 55 pounds lighter just from making that small change.

2. Then my blood work was poor... Now I'm as healthy as a horse and my hypoglycemia is gone!

3. Then my pantry was full of chips, cookies and fake food... Now it's full of whole grains, nuts & seeds, & dried fruit so I can reach for a healthy snack whenever I need it and I never feel deprived.

4. Then my gym routine consisted of an armchair workout with my remote... Now I feel healthy & strong when I lift weights 3 times each week.

5. Then I felt depressed & hated looking at myself in the mirror... Now I feel confident & don't rely on anyone else's opinion to define who I am.

12 comments:

Amanda said...

I can't believe it will be here so soon- I can't wait!!!!!

Marcelle said...

I'm nearly there....a few twicks here and there after reading your book ~ cant wait for the new one but Amazon UK does not have it yet so cant pre-order....

Tami said...

Hey there! LOVE your books. Is this book a bit different than the others in terms of information? I have all of them, so I'm wondering if I need to buy this one? :)

Peggy said...

I just turned 50 and received the best gifts...jaws dropped and tons of compliments when discovering my true age! Thanks to eating clean and exercising regularly, I feel younger and healthier than I have in years! Thank you, Tosca, for the inspiration and information to build on!

healy said...

With the right methods and the right mindset it'll be less impossible to achieve any goal. Hopefully she inspired many others.

Vanda said...

Tami, regarding your question on whether to get the new book, I look at it like, it's the next best thing to having a one on one with Tosca. I say yes.

Keep on being healthy. It a good thing. lol

Vanda said...

Tami, regarding your question on whether to get the new book, I look at it like, it's the next best thing to having a one on one with Tosca. I say yes.

Keep on being healthy. It a good thing. lol

Living like Laree said...

inspirational :)

Polly said...

I'm enjoying your Eat-Clean Diet recharged book but still struggling with coming up with a new menu routine that can satisfy my picky eaters, children ages 5, 7, 9 who thus far have been raised on velveeta cheese and white pasta

Joel and Janice Whitaker said...

I love the THEN and Now stuff. I'm a newbie to the clean eating lifestyle thanks to my doctors reccomendation.

Anonymous said...

this just inspired me to write a then & now blog. im inspired by many things i learn from tosca. keep writing :)

us flower shops said...

I can't believe it will be here so soon- I can't wait!!!!!