Thursday, November 15, 2007

Meeting Bobbi...

Well, it is a beautiful Thursday and as I write this to you I am sitting at the Toronto airport waiting to catch a plane to Newark, New Jersey. I used to live in lovely Chester, New Jersey years ago, but I am not going to visit. I am going for work. What work you ask? I am going to meet world-renowned cosmetic entrepreneur Bobbi Brown!

Ms. Brown Eats Clean and has asked me to address her wonderful team about this lifestyle. I am very excited... and a little nervous, of course. She believes that every woman can be beautiful with a few simple tools and tips. I feel the same. Clean Eating is for everyone. All you need is a few simple principles and you are on your way to the body and health you have always wanted and deserve to have.

Thank you to all of you for the support you have given me. It never goes unnoticed.

Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Tosca-
I hope that the speach went well. I am sure that the team will benefit from the education you can provide on eating clean. Once I started eating clean I noticed the benefits for the inside and outside of my body. Since then, I love speaking to people about it and trying to educate them on the principles and benefits of an eating clean lifestyle. So far my husband, mother, and father have adopted some of the eating clean lifestyle changes and the feedback is nothing but positive.
Thank you for all you do to promote the clean eating lifestyle, it has made a big difference for me and my family!