Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's an iPod Day

Good Day to You All!!

I have finally graduated to an iPod Nano. I know I sound so non-technified. I guess it is fair to say I am not. I had good times with my iPod shuffle but it was time to get some more gigs since I have been spending so much time on the treadmill. Music really helps.

Back from New York City it is all about getting caught up. Yikes!! My garden is exploding, my emails are overflowing and I have tons of writing to do. Every day I make progress. Slowly!

Here's yesterday's eating:

Breakfast @ 8:30 am
1 cup oatmeal cooked with water, 2 tablespoons each flax and bee pollen
500 ml water
2 black coffees
5 egg whites
4 fish oil supplement capsules

11:00 am
6 ounces chicken
1 raw tomato
water

1:30 pm lunch
6 ounce grilled chicken
1/2 cup steamed green beans
500ml water

3:30 pm
protein smoothie with 30 gms protein

6:45 pm dinner
6 ounces grilled chicken
1/2 cup steamed green beans
1/2 cup white rice
3 slices fresh from my garden yellow tomato
250 ml water

before bed;
6 ounces
500 ml water

Hope this helps all of you. The cuts are starting to come in. I have another suit fitting on Sunday too so I am really motivated to stay sharp and Eat Clean!

My best!
The very hungry Tosca

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're good. Really good. I admire you!

Tami said...

Tosca, Thank you so much for all you do to educate those of us out there who need you! You made my day today by commenting on my blog, and I know you didn't know, but it's my birthday! So thank you for making my day even more special!
Thanks also for posting your eating recently. That has been so very helpful as I learn this process.
God bless--Tami

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Hi Tosca! You left me a comment awhile back on my girlsdailydish.blogspot.com blog. I really love you even though we have never met. Thanks for posting your food intake. I'm doing it! While you are preparing for competition I am training to be an aerobics instructor. Gotta look amazing to inspire people...right??

Everyday Superhero said...

Just wondering why you're eating white rice.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tosca,
Keep it up! Just wondering- when you start eating this "super clean" for competition- do you notice mysterious bruises showing up on your arms/legs? I've been eating Cooler 1 for past 10 days and have mysterious bruises that have appeared. TO