Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 20 of the 25 Days of Giving

Today I'm giving the gift of time to my daughters! 

The last few months have been extremely hectic with work:  business trips, book launches, photo shoots, article writing you name it! I feel like I have had very little time for my family and myself. 

For today's gift I am taking my two daughters, Chelsea and Kiersten, to a yoga class led by my good friend Angelika for some much needed relaxation and girl-time! My girls love yoga so this will be a great activity for all of us. Can you invite someone close to you to the gym or the studio?

Happy Giving!


Tosca

Each of your comments enters you to win an Eat-Clean Diet® Starter Kit! There is only one more to go! Make sure you're posting your gives on facebooktwitter and here on the blog. No entry is necessary, we are selecting our winners at random from each of the sites listed above. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!

I have been super busy and life has been running away from me lately. This week I will make time for each of my parents and do something active with them while i'm home for the holidays :-)

Bonafyde said...

Yoga is just really great for the soul! What an awesome gift to give Tosca!

Angela Belt-Newcom said...

Today I am making dessert and a salad for a memorial dinner. One of my best friends lost her father Saturday. He was 84 years old. Her mother loves this whole grain spaghetti salad with raw veggies, so I am making it just for her.

Michelle N. said...

Today's give was to take my dad out and help him do the shopping for the groceries to make our family's Christmas dinner. He has been having trouble with his leg for almost two years, so with help, we got the errands done in half the time! Today was my last day off until Christmas day...Barnes & Noble will keep me hopping the rest of the week. I will be ready for the retail side of this holiday season to be over...it's exausting! Gym time is critical right now to keep up the energy!