Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 21 of the 25 Days of Giving


It is going to be a white Christmas at our house! 

Can you believe it? There are only 4 days away until Christmas! I am so excited for my girls to come home from school so we can spend some quality time together.

My daughter Rachel is writing her last exam today so my give is for her! I am going to buy her the fixings for a clean nutritious post exam meal. Is there someone close to you that you can prepare a clean meal for? 

Remember there is still one more Eat-Clean Diet® Starter Kit to giveaway this week! Keep on giving! 

Cheers, 

Tosca Reno

Each of your comments enters you to win a Eat-Clean Diet® Starter Kit! There is only one more to go! Make sure you're posting your gives on facebooktwitter and on the blog. No entry is necessary, we are selecting our winners at random from each of the sites listed above. 

9 comments:

Rebecca Nash-Emerson said...

I love this idea! I just moved to a new home with my daughter and my boyfriend. I'm trying to introduce him to clean eating so tonight I'm going to make a great meal for him when he comes home tonight :D Thanks Tosca

Mel said...

I'll be cooking dinner for my parents tomorrow night when I arrive at their house for the holidays :-)

What a great thing to do for your daughter, I wish I had those type of post-finals meals in college!

Mel said...

What a great idea! I wish I had that after finals when I was in college.

i'll be cooking dinner for my parents tomorrow night when I get to their house for the holidays. I love to cook for them

Bonafyde said...

today I will cook up a special treat for my sons tonight to go along with Holiday Movie night!

scrapwordsmom said...

Merry Christmas, Tosca! My hopes in 2011 is to look and feel as fabulous as you!!!:) You inspire me so much!!!

Leslie

Unknown said...

What a lovely sweet gift! You're a good Mama, Tosca!

Ironwman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ironwman said...

Gorgeous picture! Who needs junky food when simply looking outside at all of the the natural beauty and being surrounded by the ones you love, fills you up with more joy than anything you can chew!

Unknown said...

I always appreciate the impressive work. Thanks all for doing such.

Fitness Equipment For Sale